Service Engineer – Industrial Controls
Service Engineer – Industrial Controls – West Yorkshire Based – Electrically biased – £35-40k + Uplift + Overtime = OTE £65-70k + Company Vehicle + 5% matched pension
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer with a background in Electrical engineering who has PLC fault-finding experience, to join a rapidly growing business that’s based in West Yorkshire. The company is big on training and development and because they’re small, the role will be diverse and offer the successful Service Engineer a role with a massive range of variety.
Key aspects of the Service Engineer role include;
- Service and maintenance of control panels and production line equipment, remote and physical support for machine breakdowns
- Previous PLC experience on Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi or Siemens
- Interrogate a wide range of electrical equipment
- Conduct inspections, testing and reporting of electrical systems
- Assist in ‘apprenticeship mentoring’
- 3 out of 5 days per week onsite, with the majority of sites being commutable from West Yorkshire
- Out-of-hours roster – 1 in 4 weeks, reducing to 1 in 5 weeks
- Relaxed environment working for a small company that’s more than tripled its turnover, year on year over the last couple of years.
- Ideally have an HNC/D in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (or related subject)
- 18th Edition
- At least 3 years’ experience in a service engineering role or similar
- Full UK driving licence
The company has stressed to me that they’re very keen to personal and professional development. The MD has previously worked for companies who said they were big on training but didn’t deliver and he’s very keen to make sure his business delivers on its promise of training & development.
Because of the x1.25 overtime rates and the uplift for being on-call, an OTE of £65-70k is very realistic.
The company’s base is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York, Selby, Tadcaster, Otley, Garforth, Castleford and Knottingley.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.