Service Engineer – Electrically Biased – UK & International Travel – £39-42k + x1.5 overtime (including travel time) = OTE £50-60k + company vehicle + 25 days holiday
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an electrically biased Service Engineer to join a well-established, West Yorkshire based OEM. The successful Service Engineer could come from either a Maintenance Engineer background or have current/previous experience as a Service Engineer.
Key aspects of the Service Engineer role include –
- Apprenticeship or electrical engineering qualifications – company open to training where there are gaps in skills
- Company will train/guide/mentor on the mechanical aspects
- FMCG experience is an advantage.
- Applicants could be an experienced Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Field Engineer or Workshop Engineer.
- Good written English skills are required or report writing
- All hours worked, including travel time over the standard working week will be paid at x1.5 base salary
- Good customer facing skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Service Manager estimates one international trip per month on average, normally lasting 4-5 days
- Successful Service Engineer will need to be able to commute to the office at least 1 day per week
- Weekend working – given the current work schedule, it’s estimated they’ll be a requirement to work one weekend per month, possible two during shutdown periods
- 95% of the work is pre-scheduled. No overnight breakdown calls/work is expected.
The client is easily commutable from large parts of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Ilkley, Harrogate, Skipton, Shipley and Otley and given the successful Service Engineer will only be expected in the office 1-2 days a week, places such as Clitheroe, Halifax, Brighouse, Haworth, Colne, Tadcaster and York are also doable.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Software Engineer – Worcestershire – £45-60k
£45-60k +hybrid +car/allowance +BUPA
Field Service Engineer – West Yorkshire
£38-42k + vehicle + overtime + 25 days holiday
Electrical Design Engineer – West Yorkshire
£32-42k + hybrid working + 7% pension contribution
Electrical Design Engineer – Lancashire
£35-40k + 25 days holiday + flexitime system