UK Coverage – £30-42500 + fully expensed car or van (including private mileage) + annual discretionary company bonus
Samuel Frank Associates require a Service Engineer to join a very well-established and growing company in West Yorkshire. This opportunity could suit a Service Engineer with 3-5 years relevant experience right up to a seasoned, established individual with 10+ years’ experience.
The client is an award-winning special purpose machinery manufacturer and the key aspects of the Service Engineer role include;
- Shrink wrapping and stretch wrapping equipment experience
- Electrical & mechanical fault-finding experience
- PLC fault-finding experience
- Three phase & single phase DC motor knowledge
- Need to travel and stay away from home as required with the possibility of some weekend working involved
- National coverage
- Located within 1 hour of Halifax / Dewsbury / Huddersfield.
The key to this position is attitude and approach. It could suit an individual who has been held back because of a lack of qualifications. This client values experience and approach and is offering this as an opportunity for someone to further themselves in a growing, stable and established business.
The client’s premises are ideally located and is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax and Barnsley with good links to the M1 and M62.
Please apply today for an immediate response!
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.