Service Engineer – West Yorkshire based Company – UK Coverage – £35-43k + fully expensed vehicle (including private mileage/maintenance/insurance) + annual discretionary company bonus
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for a multi-skilled Service Engineer to join a very well-established and growing company in West Yorkshire. This opportunity could suit a mechanically biased Service Engineer with 3-5 years relevant experience right up to a seasoned, established individual with 10+ years’ experience.
The company is an award-winning, very well established specialist engineering company and they’ve recently relocated to bigger premises to cope with demand and to include a new showroom to showcase their machines.
Key aspects of the Service Engineer role include;
- Strong mechanical experience
- PLC and Electrical fault-finding experience would be highly beneficial
- Need to travel and stay away from home as required – 80% of travel will be there and back in the same day. The client estimates roughly 1 day per week could be an overnight stop over.
- Experience of working on special purpose machinery would be extremely useful, particularly packaging or wrapping machines
- National coverage – medium to heavy mileage expected
- Located within 1 hour of Halifax / Dewsbury / Huddersfield.
As a rough guide, the client estimates the working work will average 40 hours and a typical day when working in the workshop will be 8.30-4.30pm. They have an annual salary review for all employees and the annual bonus pays, on average, 10-15% of the basic salary.
The vehicle provided will be a Ford Ranger truck which is economically classed in terms of Benefit in Kind and the company will finance all associated costs including all private mileage, maintenance tyres etc. and insurance. An excellent perk of the job!
The client’s premises are ideally located and is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax and Barnsley with good links to the M1 and M62.
Please apply today for an immediate response!
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.