Siemens TIA Portal Systems Engineer
Siemens TIA Portal Systems Engineer – 6 month rolling contract – Immediate Start – North West for 3-6 months then 6 months in the North East – IR35 Exempt
£50hr for North West phase
£50hr + accommodation costs for North East phase
Samuel Frank is recruiting for an experienced Siemens TIA Portal Systems Engineer to join a key North West based client for 3-6 months office based work in the Manchester area, followed by at least 6 months of installation, commissioning and modification work on site in the North East.
Your technical background will include Siemens TIA Portal, STL and ideally SCL
Key aspects of the Siemens TIA Portal Systems Engineer role include –
- 1st class communication skills – energetic, enthusiastic approach
- Collaborative working style – not afraid to ask questions
- Strong TIA Portal experience
- Very experienced with STL, the project also uses Sequence Control Language ( SCL ) so if you have experience, that would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experienced with Indirect Addressing and complex Siemens PLC projects
- Strong documentation skills
- Good analytical skills and flexible attitude
- Knowledge of the automotive sector and/or robots would be highly beneficial
This is an ongoing project that’s fallen behind and needs an injection of impetus, energy and enthusiasm from the successful Siemens TIA Portal Engineer.
Please apply today for an immediate response. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.