Software Engineer – PLC / SCADA
West Midlands – Permanent – System Integrator – £43-47k + package
Samuel Frank Associates require an experienced Software Engineer ( PLC / SCADA ) to join a key client in the West Midlands.
The company we’re representing is looking for the successful Software Engineer to bring a mix PLC / SCADA platform knowledge including some of the following – Siemens TIA, Allen Bradley ControlLogix 500/5000, Mitsubishi and/or Omron PLCs and associated SCADA / HMI packages. Applicants must have either Siemens or Rockwell experience.
Software Engineers with MES ( Manufacturing Execution Systems ) experience will be considered favourably. Software Engineers with experience of design and delivering systems for the manufacturing sector will have the right range of skills and are likely to add value to the team straight away.
Key aspects of the Service Manager role include;
- Responsibility for functional design, detail engineering, design & test specifications for computer based PLC / SCADA & MES system solutions & software applications.
- Client liaison and interpreting clients’ requirements to provide engineering and proposals support where necessary.
- Provision of site acceptance testing, commissioning, training & support services.
- Engineering and design of fit-for-purpose project control electrical schemes
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and regulatory requirements are observed for Control & LV Electrical Panels and Cabling.
- Where requested, provision of mentoring/ training to Junior Engineers.
The client is a growing and successful business; they have a very impressive customer base and a strong order book. They offer a clearly defined career path for successful individuals looking to grow their careers. They’re a multi-disciplined engineering group with a wide variety of projects and sector interests. They pride themselves on their strong cultural values of successful delivery, on time and on budget.
The client is easily commutable from the following places – The client is easily commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Kidderminster and Dudley.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.