Warehousing / Logistics / Baggage Handling – Permanent – South Yorkshire + Home Based – £35-47k DOE + BUPA
+++Headlines – company has strong order book and is in a stable financial position. Great opportunity for an Electrically biased Systems Engineer+++
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for a Systems Engineer who has a demonstrable track record in industrial controls, PLC software and Electrical engineering within the automated warehouse, logistics and/or baggage handling sectors.
This opportunity could suit a graduate with 3-5 years relevant experience or a seasoned Systems Engineer with a wide range of knowledge in the aforementioned fields, hence the salary range on offer.
The role requires someone to understand how a software system is put together with a wider understanding of the whole system/architecture who is interested in learning the proposals / estimating elements of the project life cycle.
Key types of experience for the Systems Engineer position include;
- Qualification in a relevant engineering discipline, ideally with a background in PLC and SCADA systems.
- Knowledge of automated warehouse, logistics or baggage handling control systems
- Commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Demonstrates professional and personal credibility and the ability to build strong working relationships with clients
- Aptitude to be able to create, manage and report on bids
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess a full UK driving licence.
The client expects that once the successful Systems Engineer is up and running, this position is likely to require you being in the office in South Yorkshire a couple of days per week, at home a couple of days per week and the remaining day on customer sites – this is a rough guide.
Please apply today for an immediate response.
Apply for this job
Sign up here to hear about the hottest new job opportunities on the market that are specific to you.